It's a sudden and uncontrollable urge to urinate. It is a health condition that can drastically affect your quality of life. And it is especially problematic for women, affecting at least 15 million in the United States. If you suffer from urinary incontinence of any form, you are bound to be more than ready to get help for the problem. Your first line of defense is knowledge, so take a look at common triggers and urinary incontinence treatment options that are available.
Holidays are times of boundless joy when memories are made with your family members, but there is one other constant that is almost always involved: loads and loads of food. From the dressed-up turkey and spread of rich sides to the delectable homemade candies and sweet treats, all this food can be awfully tempting to anyone.
Millions of women around the country go through menopause every year in the United States. While it signifies an important and often symbolic life change, menopause can also lead to many undesirable symptoms for the women experiencing it.
Ovarian cancer is the fifth most common cancer in women, affecting 22,000 women each year. Both benign and malignant tumors can form in the ovaries, but only malignant tumors are considered cancerous. If there is a malignant tumor in one or both of the ovaries, the cancer can spread to other parts of the body.
- Urinary Incontinence: A Look at Causes and Treatment Options for Women
- Healthy Pregnancy - Making Good Food Choices During the Holidays
- Signs That You May Need a Mammogram
- What Can Bio-Identical Hormone Replacement Therapy Do for You?
- Ovarian Cancer Signs and the Importance of Detection
- Benefits of Breastfeeding - Pros for Your Baby and You
- A Comprehensive Overview of the Well Woman Exam – Everything You Need to Know in One Place
- Is IVF My Only Option?: What Your Houston Infertility Doctors Can Do for You
- Why Hormone Replacement Therapy? A Closer Treatment Examination.
- MonaLisa Touch Provides Relief For Women